Scatworld Scatworld

Please stop

These flashes take no talent. Who the hell likes these? Must be all 10 year olds, blind 10 year olds, that can only here the music and can't see the crappy talentless flash. If it takes less than 30 minutes to make a flash, it's not worth posting on newgrounds. So please stop making these!

Scatman Scatman

wtf?

I have no idea how this got a score over 1. Sure, it's a good song, but the animation... well, there really isn't any! The rating is supposed to reflect the flash, not the song in it. This deserves to be blammed. Go download the song if you want to listen to it, this animation is pointless.

The Newgrounds army The Newgrounds army

Just to let everyone know...

The NG Army does not exist anymore. And it hasn't for quite a few years. We have been disbanded. Sorry to all of those who wanted to join. Perhaps someone will revive it.

kingdarkness responds:

Yeh kinda sad...

Hacky Jack Hacky Jack

Very nice

A bit short, but still good. I liked the animation, very well done.

Strawberry's Summer BBQ Strawberry's Summer BBQ

Terrific!

Pretty good score so far considering most people when they see a clock as the author they give it a 0. I like most clock movies, I try to watch as many as I can, and I can honestly say this is one of the best. Great job!

NG Army News 1 NG Army News 1

nicely done

great job, I hope #2 comes out soon!

TheNGArmy responds:

Glad you liked it, I hope it comes out soon too. ^_^

Thanks for the review!

"Waterman" Ep. V "Waterman" Ep. V

nice work

again, very nice work.I think they are getting better and better every time you make a new one.

Stand Out pt.1 Stand Out pt.1

very nice

great animation, good message.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Awsome

That was the best animation I have ever seen in any flash movie on this site! great job you have some awsome talent!

Yoshi's Payback Yoshi's Payback

good

but that matrix song wasn't done by crystal method, it's called clubbed to death and its by rob dougan.